Saturday, January 5, 2013

music is my sister

I just love music. Day without her is a wasted day. I like indie music like MGMT or The Naked And Famous <- those are my favourite band, but GRIMES is ruled, I love her! I like Depeche Mode, Lana Del Rey, Doughter, Mumford & Sons, Austra, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, MS MR, Lykke Li, David Bowie, The xx, Empire Of The Sun,  Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros too. Those are bands that I listen mostly. Of course every day I'm find a new bands, so my list is bigger from day to day. Here I will just write about them.
xx


http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaATQbQJbJFEbYzbT7GT9fw?feature=mhee
                                                       
                                                                    ^^^^^ my channel of youtube :)

No comments:

Post a Comment