Saturday, February 23, 2013

outfits & music

Finally I have time to write a post . I prepared some styling, I hope that you will like it, recently I'm wearing often skirts, I like it. Today I done a lot of photos by my Diana+, but about this in another post, on Wednesday I'm going on a trip with school so I will make photos again- I love it!





Well, this is first outfit( skirt- American Apparel, this creamy something< I don't know this word in in English> - h&m:



second ( dress- h&m, collar- New Look, shoes- h&m): 


third ( skirt- American Apparel, shirt- Week Day, bag- Vero Moda ):



 fourth ( skirt- seamstress, shirt- Berhka, top- h&m):


fifth ( pants- Top Shop, body- my mom's ):



MUSIC !
Some really great songs that I really love :D

Lana Del Rey has got a lot of not famous great songs, like this :








I love this song, this is just magic :)





and David Bowie of course <3







Love Luna
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! I love your skirts. Lovely blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I really like the leo-shirt :D

    http://the-unfinished-painting.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete