Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Beauty is everywhere


I love to watching something that isn't normal, I love art. The images are amazing.
 I admire all the artists for their talent and imagination, I'd love to be able to paint nicely, but unfortunately I'm not able to :/., I haven't a talent of painting, but... i can watch. I think that everything that isn't normal and is born in our heads is an art. Surely, you can paint a picture of flowers or a building, but it's not the same thing, and besides, the art of imagination is much more interesting.So, the same is with photography, music, sculpture or fashion. My favourite artists are Andy Warhol, Vincent Van Gogh, Hori Kosai, David Bowie, Grimes, Tavi Gevinson and Robert Rauschenberg. I think they have these qualities - great imagination. Besides, I also love vintage and pop art. 






                                                                            Andy Warhol



                                                                    Hori Kosai



                                                              Robert Rauschenberg
                                                                           Van Gogh


 
David Bowie



VINTAGE & POP ART
I love those styles. In vintage I love this, that things from old ages are stylized and mixed with another. In Pop Art I love colors!























In art I love this, that I can interpret it how I want. Color image doesn't have to be joyfull, gray isn't have to mean sad. If I want a dog on a horse can mean courage. For me.
 


 

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and inspiring! I love the more abstract pieces! Am now following :D
    Would love a follow back :D
    icecreamandclara.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warhol has always been one of my favorite, I love his images.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you might like Duane Michals. His work is not only enchanting visually, but tells stories.

    Lovely selection of images.

    http://sanctifiedyouth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! I'm following! Follow back?
    -Maggie
    walruswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The vintage art is my favourite- its so detailed but simplistic to the eye. The Van Gough gif is amazing :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete